Snapshot Suffolk: Your best pictures from lockdown this week
With another week in lockdown now behind us, we have another top selection of pictures from our competition Snapshot Suffolk.
All of our eastern titles are challenging readers to send in photos taken during this period.
The winner will receive a £20 Love2Shop voucher along with a six-month pass for our digital app.
This week's captions
- Hostas, pictured by Mel Mellor in Bury St Edmunds.
- Humans are not the only ones needing a haircut, says Gerald Prentice, who took this picture in Borley Mill Fields near Sudbury.
- Sunrise over Haverhill after a night shift, taken by Billy Elkins.
- Taken by Peter Langdon in his garden in Rougham of starlings taking a bath.
- ‘One of the many friendly Robins which we feed on our daily walk through the Butts,’ says Ron Dudley, of Bury St Edmunds.
- Michelle Harris of Bury St Edmunds sent us this picture of Phoebe, eight, and Edward, six.
How to enter
To share your images follow us on Instagram @buryfreepress, Twitter @buryfree and Facebook facebook.com/BuryFreePress and tag your posts using #SnapshotSuffolk
You can also email pictures to us at email@example.com with Snapshot Suffolk as the subject.
Please include a caption telling us a little bit about the image as well as your name and where you are from.
The picture needs to have been taken in Suffolk and please only send one picture per post. Send your pictures to us before lockdown ends and please make sure you follow all government guidelines if taking a picture out and about.
The entries will be judged by the Bury Free Press editor Barry Peters and we will have one main prize, of a £20 Love2Shop voucher along with a six-month pass for our digital app.
If you are entering and are under 16, please make sure you have your parents' permission to enter and please tell us your age on the entry.
More by this authorWilliam Mata