The food and drink businesses in the Bury St Edmunds area which can deliver to your home
With non-essential businesses forced to close during the coronavirus lockdown, some are providing deliveries to continue to serve West Suffolk customers.
Our Bury St Edmunds Business Improvement District has compiled a list of those businesses which have adapted their services during the crisis.
- Auntie Pams - has launched an online shop and are delivering between Woolpit & Newmarket, They will deliver, drop it on your doorstep, stand 2m back for the customer to collect and then sanitise hands in-between each delivery.
- Beautiful Beers - has lowered the free delivery threshold to £30 on their online shop and can deliver locally and nationally. If you live within 10 mils of the shop - the free delivery threshold is £15. If you are over 65, they will deliver any amount to you for free.
- Casa - is offering takeaway and have a meals on wheels service for those over 70 and vulnerable customers - orders need to be placed and paid for by 4pm the day before.
- Orissa - full menu available to order online.
- Amigos - currently offering any 2 meals for £20 on collection or delivery available through Just Eat and Deliveroo.
- Lucy’s - they have created a collection point which complies with the government advised 2m rule and delivery is available via Deliveroo.
- Court News is supplying deliveries of fresh bread and newspapers to Bury and surrounding villages.
- Tony’s Discount Deli (Bury market stall trader) is offering a survival box including meats, cheeses, pork pies etc for £30 with free delivery - order via his facebook page.
- Zap Thai in St John’s Street - offering takeaway collection and delivery via Takeaway Taxi.
- Thomas Ridley is accepting online orders and locals can collect from their warehouse on the Rougham Industrial Estate.
- Beehouse Honey is taking online orders and can delivery weekly to Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding areas.
- The Station Steakhouse and bar is offering delivery to Bury St Edmunds and surrounding villages.
- TikkaTonic is offering takeaway and delivery.
- Pizza Town Bury St Edmunds is offering delivery to Bury and the surrounding villages.
- St Edmunds butchers is offering delivery to Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding villages.
- Chef2U is offering delivery of homemade meals.
- Wrights is offering collection from their St John’s Street cafe and delivery in the Bury St Edmunds town centre.
- The Suffolk Hog Roast is offering homemade ready meals.
- Walking Wok is offering takeaway collection from Ixworth - pre-order only.
- The Sheesh is offering takeaway collection and delivery.
- Codfather is open for collection.
If you are a business who is offering a food delivery, please email pr@ourburystedmunds
More by this authorPaul Derrick
This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)