Home   News   Article

Kitchen blaze alert at Stowmarket home




Latest news from the Bury Free Press
Latest news from the Bury Free Press

Firefighters were called to a kitchen blaze in Stowmarket last night.

The incident, in Edgecombe Road, was reported at around 6.50pm, when the residents returned home and discovered the building was full of smoke, Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said.

Crews from Stowmarket and Needham Market spent just over an hour at the scene dealing with the flames and ventilating the property.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More