Home   News   Article

House fire in Beck Row




Latest news from the Bury Free Press
Latest news from the Bury Free Press

Fire crews tackled a blaze at a house in Beck Row earlier today (Saturday, December 19)

Crews from Brandon and Littleport were called to a home in The Street just before noon.

The fire originated in the chimney and was found in the floorboards by officers.

Crews cut away the area surrounding the fire, including a section of ceiling.



COMMENTS
()


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More