Guitars stolen during burglary at business premises
Police are appealing for witnesses after a number of guitars were stolen during a burglary at a business premises in Mildenhall last week.
The break-in occurred at some time between 5pm and 7pm on Wednesday, November 20 at an industrial estate in Hampstead Avenue.
Entry was forced to a unit on the estate and six guitars were stolen from inside.
They are described as follows:
- A cherry-coloured Epiphone G-400 pro electric guitar
- Silver Alba telecaster guitar
- A red cherry Tanglewood TSB 59 semi-hollow guitar
- A white Squier Bullet Strat HSS Arctic Fender
- Brunswick BTK50 Electro-Acoustic
- Ibanez ART120QA Traditional Transparent Sunburst (black)
Anyone with any information about the burglary, or who may have been offered guitars for sale matching the descriptions above, is asked to contact the Incident and Crime Management Hub, quoting reference number 70587/19.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 101, go to www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update or contact Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111.
More by this authorKevin Hurst
This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)