This attractive late 18th century semi-detached cottage occupies a superb village position overlooking the green in the pleasant village of Flempton, five and a half miles from Bury St Edmunds.
The property, formerly a detached house occupied by the village wheelwright, is believed to have been split into two smaller cottages around 1890 and this cottage along with its spacious two bedroom accommodation includes the former wheelwrights workshop.
The kitchen is fitted with range of oak fronted units comprising one and a half bowl inset single drainer sink unit, tall standing unit housing Electrolux double oven, range of eye level units, large peninsula unit with inset ceramic hob, cupboards, space and end shelving under, Other benefits include oil-fired central heating, part double glazing, garage, beautiful cottage gardens and views over the green and countryside beyond.
The front garden is enclosed by
high beech hedging laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and brick paths, stone driveway giving car standing space and leading to the garage. Five bar gate giving access to further car parking and a mature good sized cottage garden, paved patio area, summer house with power and light and former wheelwrights workshop split into three stores, studio, potting shed Price: £284,950.
Agents: Maxwell Brown, telephone 01284 706518.