Home   News   Article

Stowmarket and Needham Market fire crews extinguish shed fire which spread to garage




A resident was treated for the effects of breathing in smoke following a fire in Stowmarket today.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue was alerted to reports of a shed fire in Creeting Road East at 11.33am.

Two crews from Needham Market and Stowmarket attended and on arrival the fire had spread to a garage.

Fire service. Stock image
Fire service. Stock image

A spokesman said crews set about extinguishing the fire and provided oxygen to a resident who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

He said: "An ambulance was called to assist the resident as crews extinguished the blaze."

The time of stop was 1.27pm.


More by this author



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More