Firefighters have tackled a fire in at the Co-op in Ashfield Road, Elmswell, this afternoon.
Crews from Elmswell and Ixworth were called to reports of a fire in a plant room at 3.12pm. They arrived to find smoke coming out of a boiler.
The fire was under control by 3.38pm.
Earlier this afternoon a crew from Elmswell was called to a fire alarm at Hanover Court in Elmswell.
A crew from Elmswell arrived at 1.51pm to find a small fire in the kitchen caused by unattended cooking,
The fire was put out and the crew return to base just before 2pm.