Home   News   Article

Fire crews free child locked in Thetford bathroom




Latest news from the Bury Free Press
Latest news from the Bury Free Press

Fire crews were sent to a house in Thetford this morning to free a child who was locked in a bathroom.

The incident, at an address in Croxton Road, was reported shortly before 11.30am.

Thetford crews were also alerted to a van blaze on Norwich Road at around 1.15pm. However, the incident was subsequently found to be a false alarm caused by a mechanical fault.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More