BurySOUND 2020 final postponed due to coronavirus
The final of a competition to find the most promising new music act in Bury's region has been postponed.
But organisers announced yesterday (March 19) this would no longer happen due to 'ongoing concerns' about the Covid-19 virus.
Judges have been told that a new date has yet to be approved - but it could be in early July, before the school summer holidays.
Organiser Seymour Quigley said the competition so far had been the best in the competition's 22-year history.
More by this authorWilliam Mata