Home   News   Article

Chimney fire in Thetford

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters put out a chimney fire in Thetford last night.

They were called to the property in Mingay Road just after 8.30pm.

The crew, from Thetford, used chimney equipment to put the fire out.


Iliffe Media does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments

We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.

If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More