Home   News   Article

Building fire in Mundford caused by electrical appliance




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Fire crews attended the scene of a building fire in Mundford this morning caused by a faulty electrical appliance.

Brigades from Methwold and Brandon responded to the reports of a fire on Crown Road at 8am.

The power sources were isolated by crews who made the scene safe.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More