THESE amazing pictures show the sheer damage caused to the historic Cupola House in Bury St Edmunds.
Firefighters are still at the blaze at the Strada Italian restaurant. The blaze started in the kitchen in the basement of the building. Much of the building has already collapsed and is currently structually unsound.
And because of that firefighter’s have not been able to extinguish the blaze.
These images were taken by firefighter David Patrick while an image by Allison Johnson (www.allisonjohnsonpictures.co.uk) shows the smouldering wreckage from where part of the rear of the building collapsed into Skinner Street.