St Edmundsbury Bowls Club ended their centenary year celebrations with a weekend of club competition finals.
The club was founded in 1913 and the bowling green in Minden Close, near to Abbey Gardens, opened for play on July 4, 1914.
The club captain for the first five years was Charles Oliver.
Mick Giles, this year’s club captain, attended to the 15 competition finals and was awarded the John Licence Trophy for the best overall performance throughout the weekend events.
New members are always welcome to join — contact Giles on 01284-702710.
Finals results are listed below