Bury Town’s Billy Clark could miss the rest of the season
Bury Town midfielder Billy Clark has revealed he could miss the rest of the season after fracturing his leg in Saturday’s 3-2 victory at Hampton and Richmond Borough.
The former Ipswich Town man, who started the season on fire for Bury with seven goals in 10 games, has only just returned from a thigh problem that kept him out for almost two months.
Clark, who signed a two-year deal at ram Meadow in the summer, posted a picture of his leg in a cast on Twitter and said: “More good news this morning. I’m out for between four and six months, not six weeks.”
With fellow attacking midfielder Lee Reed (hernia) also sidelined, the Blues will be keen to tie up an extension to Craig Parker’s loan from Blue Square Bet South club Chelmsford City.
More in Friday’s Free Press.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west