Bury Town: Chenery in as Reed stays
BURY Town’s difficult pre-season is on the rise after two pieces of good news over the weekend.
The Blues announced former Chelmsford City assistant manager Ben Chenery would take up the same position at Ram Meadow.
Even better was to follow over the weekend with the news that striker Sam Reed would remain in Suffolk, having rejected interested from higher level clubs as well as Cambridge City.
Email your thoughts to group sports editor Derek Bish or Tweet @BishDerek
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North