Bury out of National Plate
Bury St Edmunds 13
Bury’s run in the National Plate came to an end against Pinner, despite leading at half-time.
Bury opened the scoring after five minutes when Cameron Ramsay kicked ahead for Matt Hunt to chase and score the first try.
Pinner came back, with their huge prop crashing over after a penalty.
The Bury backs were faster and attacked well with Ben Jeacock running hard for the line, but unable to off load.
After a period of pressure, Bury kicked a penalty to go 8-5 ahead.
In the second half, the stop-start nature of the game suited Pinner, who touched down twice.
Bury finally had some possession and managed to score thanks to great pass by Ramsay, which Liam Palmer collected to score, but it was not enough.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North