A stylish family home offering versatile four or five bedroom accommodation in mature gardens backing onto Nowton Park.
This individual contemporary family home offers versatile accommodation extending to nearly 2000sqft. The accommodation includes a welcoming reception hall, generous main reception room with stove, generous kitchen opening out into a sun room as well as two ground floor bedrooms one of which is currently used as an office. The first floor provides three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property stands in mature gardens which back onto the well known Nowton Park boasting almost 200 acres of countryside, landscaped in typical Victorian style. The property stands back from the road with a driveway for parking and double garage, and has well planted mature rear garden with specimen trees and pleasant sun terrace. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation within this delightful property.
With door in from the drive, and window overlooking the drive this welcoming reception hall has stairs leading to first floor with Velux roof light over, fitted storage cupboard, doors to the main reception room, kitchen, utility room and two ground floor bedrooms.
This well proportioned reception room has windows to three aspects as well as skylights allowing for plenty of natural light and is partially vaulted with exposed timbers. The focal point of this room is the distinctive cream coloured stove on glass hearth, while a glazed timber door with glazed side panels leads out to the rear garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Another wonderfully proportioned room with partially vaulted ceiling having a Velux roof light allowing for plenty of natural light. This room is fitted with a contemporary style kitchen having a range of base storage units to two walls and matching storage cabinets including shelved glazed display units. Integrated appliances include double oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge and dishwasher. A wooden glazed door with glazed side panel opens into the sun room, tiled floor.
Double glazed sun room offering wonderful views to three aspects over the garden, with twin sets of double doors leading out to the garden and to a raised decked area irrespectively.
Having large window overlooking the rear garden and partially vaulted ceiling with roof light, although currently used as a ground floor bedroom this would make a wonderful extra sitting room, and has a bathroom alongside it.
Fitted with a white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards under, and shower in corner cubicle, half height tiling to walls.
Providing further storage cupboards, having plumbing for washing machine and stainless steel sink unit.
Study/ Bedroom Five
Another spacious room with window and door leading out to the rear garden, large roof light, and door into the garage.
First Floor Landing
With roof light over stairwell, fitted airing cupboard.
With roof light to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobe.
Roof light to the rear aspect, fitted storage.
With Velux window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising bath having mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to floor and walls.
The property further benefits from solar panels which provide domestic hot water.
To the front aspect a driveway leads off Nowton Road giving ample parking, with gated access to the rear and access to the double garage which has a large up and over door, power, lighting and an integral door to the study/ bedroom five. The majority of the gardens lie to the rear and are enclosed by a combination of mature hedging and fencing, with wide central lawn bordered by shrub borders, and a raised decking area off the sun room providing pleasant al-fresco eating or dining area. Within the garden there are also a number of attractive specimen trees, and there is a back drop of trees in Nowton Park.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.