Woman treated for breathing in smoke after house fire in Combs

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.
0
Have your say

A woman was treated for the effects of breathing in smoke following a house fire in Combs today.

A fire engine from Stowmarket and another from Elmswell attended the incident at a house, in Whatfield Way, at 2.47pm.

On arrival the crew wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire using one hose reel jet.

The crew then ventilated the property and checked for any remaining hot spots.

A woman in the property was found to be suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke and was treated by the ambulance service.

Fire crews had finished with the incident at 3.32pm.