A 50-YEAR-OLD man suffered burns to his hands following a fire at a workshop in Lakenheath on Thursday.
Firefighters were called to the blaze at the building in a private garden, in Mill Road, at 16.49 pm.
The fire spread to some nearby sheds at the property and fire crews removed some gas cylinders from the workshop, which later collapsed.
The blaze was extinguished by 3.24 am the next morning and a man was treated by paramedics at the scene for burns to his hands.
Five fire engines and a water carrier from Brandon, Mildenhall, Newmarket, Methwold and Littleport attended the incident.