Young company show off Big Hits
Low-fi, cheap, brash, with one song, one giant white rabbit, one light and one man.
That’s the way maverick performance makers GETINTHEBACKOFTHEVAN do it, with their trademark ‘pathetic aesthetic’.
The company’s cross-genre show, Big Hits, comes to The Junction in Cambridge on February 13, offering a feel-good binge of experimental performance.
Big Hits follows the success of the collective’s previous hit show, External, which saw the young company burst on to the UK experimental scene last year.
Conceived and devised by the company, the show is directed by Hester Chillingworth and performed by Lucy McCormick, Jennifer Pick and Craig Hamblyn.
Tickets are priced £12, with the show starting at 7.30pm and suitable for 16 and above.
To book, call The Junction box office on 01223 511 511 or go to www.junction.co.uk
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North