Why a Bury St Edmunds car dealership is sponsoring a rising F3 star driving for Kimi Raikkonen
A car dealership in Bury St Edmunds is backing a young talented driver who is racing for a one time Formula One champion.
Northgate Volkswagen has announced it is to continue sponsoring F3 driver Rupert Svendsen-Cook.
The 21-year-old from Bury, currently drives for Raikkonen Robertson, the team co-owned by 2007 Formula One champion, Finnish racing driver Kimi Räikkönen.
Brand manager for Northgate Volkswagen Robert Rolfe said: “We are more than happy to continue our sponsorship with Rupert and look forward to seeing him continuing to build his profile in the racing arena.”
For full story see Friday’s Bury Free Press
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west