We’re moving into the video world
The Bury Free Press is embarking on a new digital project.
In the New Year, we will be placing more videos on our website - www.buryfreepress.co.uk
Some of these will accompany our stories and some will be simply great moving images which our team of reporters and photographers has captured while out and about.
But we want your videos, too.
If you capture something quirky, newsworthy or just simply stunning, let us have a copy so we can share it with the Bury Free Press audience.
It doesn’t have to be a Hollywood blockbuster - we’re looking for clips of between 20 seconds and a minute in length.
You can email them to the editor at email@example.com or simply share them with him in Google Drive using his email address of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North