Village post office up for sale
Sicklesmere post office and stores is up for sale.
Owners Liz and Steve Cooper have put the business on the market after running it for more than six years to pursue an ambition to travel.
Mr Cooper is due to retire as a warrant officer at RAF Honington next year.
During their time at the post office, they have extended the shop to make it 50 per cent bigger and revamped the post office to make it open plan.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
- Fire crews extinguish trees on fire in Red Lodge
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east