Two road traffic collisions in Mildenhall
Two road traffic collisions caused traffic delays in the Mildenhall area this morning.
Fire crews used hydraulic cutting equipment to release a man following a collision between a lorry and a Nissan at West Row Road at 6.45 this morning.
The road was shut following the collision and police have said it is believed the man did not sustain serious injuries.
A three-car collision at 7.10am between a silver Renult Clio, a white Ford 4x4 and a red Honda Civic on the A1101 caused further delays to traffic.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west