Theatre group appeals to knitters for help
A THEATRE group is calling on knitters in and around Bury St Edmunds to help decorate the set of its new show.
LipService’s new thriller, Inspector Norse (or The Girl With Two Screws Left Over), boasts a partially knitted set which it needs help completing.
The company, whose productions have included Move Over Moriarty and Withering Looks, is due to return to Bury’s Theatre Royal in November but needs knitted leaves and icicles.
If you awould like to get involved, email Lynn Whitehead at firstname.lastname@example.org for templates and instructions.
All items must be submitted to the Theatre Royal by Friday.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North