The Great Golden Egg Hunt is coming
Bury St Edmunds’ second Great Golden Egg Hunt will take place on March 30.
From 10am, there will be egg hunts on the field at Howard Middle School, in Beard Road, with bouncy castles, face-painting, games, prize-giving and refreshments at the Christian Resource Centre (CRC), in Oakes Road.
Tickets, priced at £1 including a free gift for every family, are available from ASDA, participating schools and the CRC.
All proceeds will go to Riverwalk School, in Bury.
Anyone interested in volunteering on the day should email Tonya Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east