The Bury Business Festival is underway
THE Bury St Edmunds business festival is now underway.
The Menta Trade Fayre opened the festival at Ickworth House this afternoon and is still going on until 7pm this evening.
There were lots of exhibitors from a variety of different companies.
Sean Proctor from web design and growth firm Phoenix said: “It is a fantastic event. We have been coming to the MENTA fayre for years. We go to lots of these fayres in the region but if we had to pick just one it would be the MENTA fayre. “It always has the largest footfall. It is very well attended.”
The festival itself meanwhile runs until the end of next week.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west