Terry Fox in Bury St Edmunds is named best wedding dress designer in UK
If you are planning your wedding then look no further after a string of businesses from our area won prestigious awards.
Terry Fox, based in Garland Street, Bury St Edmunds was named National Wedding Dress Designer of the Year in the Wedding Industry Awards 2013 at a glitzy ceremony in London last week.
Judges picked her designs for her ‘reinvention’ of the wedding dress.
“You normally expect these prizes to go to the big London designers so to win was amazing,” she said.
Movable Feast in Stowlangtoft was named best independent wedding cater in East Anglia, in the same awards.
And there were double celebrations at Hengrave Hall.
It was named best Wedding venue in East Anglia, while venue director Hannah Bibby was named the region’s best wedding coordinator.
When she took over in 2009 it only had five wedding bookings. Last year it held 110.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west