Teenager airlifted to hospital after rugby accident in Mildenhall
A teenage boy has been airlifted to hospital by the East Anglian Air Ambulance this afternoon after he injured himself playing rugby in Mildenhall.
The boy was treated at the scene by the medical team aboard the helicopter before he was airlifted to the West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.
Dr Neil Berry, Dr Chris Smith and Critical Care Paramedic Dan Cody were flown to the scene by Captain Chris Sherriff.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west