Stallholders wanted for Wickhambrook village carnival
The revived Wickhambrook Carnival is looking for stallholders and businesses who want to take part in its Best of British procession.
The the event, which will be held on Saturday, July 13 will be the first summer carnival in the village for six years, though it used to be a regular event.
Stalls are £15 per pitch and booking forms can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Business entries to the procession are free.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west