Spies, fighting and fast cars: Wattisfield actor Lex Shrapnel returns to our TV screens
Wattisfield actor Lex Shrapnel has returned to our screens in new spy drama Hunted, opposite Melissa George.
The BBC One show on at 9pm is produced by the same people behind MI-5 drama Spooks famous for killing off its main characters in shocking ways.
The new eight parter sees Lex play ex-Royal Marine Ian Fowkes, recruited to a company of spies.
“It was a lot of fun. It was enjoyable and of course there was fighting and fast cars.” Lex said.
For our full story see tomorrow’s (12) new look Bury Free Press.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North