Speed cams installed at road works on the A14
A SET of temporary average speed cameras have been installed on the A14 at Risby to enforce a roadworks speed limit there.
The Highways Agency said the cameras, the first of which were put up last Wednesday night on the westbound carriageway, are now active on both carriageways around Junction 41.
The repairs to the central reservation there is scheduled to take until July 17 when 40mph and 50mph speed limits will be in force on the section of road. The work will take place between 8pm and 6am but limits apply all day.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west