Small independent firm in Bury St Edmunds is named industry’s best
Independent building surveyors Llewellyn Smith Ltd has won a national industry award.
The firm in Northgate Avenue, Bury St Edmunds was named a winner in the National Insulation Association best practice awards, for its work in health and safety awareness.
Judges praised Llewellyn Smith Ltd, saying that it demonstrated robust systems and procedures are in place and showed a commitment to staff awareness of health and safety.
Director at the firm David Llewellyn, said: “The receipt of this award recognises that a small business can operate to the highest standard in support of its blue chip client base.”
As well as surveying and consultancy services to owners and managers of domestic and commercial property, the firm is also the UK’s leading provider of independent inspection services under the Government’s Carbon Emmission Reduction Target (C.E.R.T) programme.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west