Seascapes and ceramic ships bring nautical jaunt to gallery
Contemporary images on a nautical theme dominate the Sea Pictures Gallery’s ‘Ones to Watch’ exhibition.Showing at the Clare gallery from February into March, the show’s blend of photography and ceramics will run alongside the new gallery, Fine & Contemporary.
Highlights include sculpture from Welsh artist, Alison Lochhead, with iron and clay featuring heavily.
Ceramic ships by Terri Smart and marine photography from wildlife specialist Rebecca Nason, and sea-themed work by landscape painter, Andie Clay, also feature.
Fine & Contemporary showcases a 30-print exhibition of black and white photographs by Paul Coghlin.
Paul’s work recently won him a Fellowship of the British Institute of Professional Photography.
For more information, go to www.seapicturesgallery.co.uk or call 01787 279024.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east