Ramada Hotel in Bury St Edmunds changes name after joining global franchise
The former Ramada hotel in Bury St Edmunds has re-branded after becoming part of the Choices Hotels International franchise.
The hotel in Symonds Road, changed its name on Tuesday (26) to Quality Hotel Bury St Edmunds.
It is still owned and operated by Akkeron Hotel Group but joined the United States based franchise of more than 6,200 international hotels last month.
Duncan Berry, Chief executive UK of Choices Hotels Europe said: “We believe the Quality brand will attract more guests to the hotel and help drive local economic growth for Bury St Edmunds.”
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east