Pupils’ museum is all about Oz
Year three at Cedars Park Community Primary School created their own ‘Australian museum’ to learn about our friends down under.
Since Christmas, the children have been learning about the country, creating a special museum to show their parents.
Year three teacher Analisa Dekker said: “The children have done some aboriginal dancing and painting and have listened to aboriginal music.
“They have compared different areas and places in Australia like Sydney, Alice Springs and Cape Tribulation.
“The children have all been very enthusiastic about it.
“They all had a role to play in the museum and invited their parents along as guests.”
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east