Promising start after young Kendall opens her first shop in Bury St Edmunds
Twenty-one-year-old Kendall Banks-Brown has opened her first shop in Bury St Edmunds, specialising in homeware and soft furnishings.
Kendall & Ko opened in Risbygate Street at the beginning of December.
But after just one month, Kendall, who works with interior designer Lisa Fagher says, trade is looking promising.
“I think there is a market for us here in Bury – there isn’t anywhere else that quite has the things that we have,” said Kendall.
“It has been going really well. We have been really busy.
“We have done better than I thought we would in our first month so I am really happy.” Interior designer Lisa Fagher works in the store one day a week and among other things, makes her own range of curtains.
Although Kendall has worked in retail before, she admits she is excited by the shop which is her first business venture.
For more visit www.kendallandkoltd.com
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01284 749745.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west