Police release photo of stolen rings
Police have released a photograph of two rings stolen during a burglary at an address in Great Barton.
The rings were stolen from a property in The Park, between 9.15am and 6.10pm on January 28.
A number of items of jewellery were stolen including the gold engagement ring with three diamonds and a gold wedding band with three inset diamonds.
Police have renewed their appeal for witnesses to the burglary and asked anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the rings to contact DC Jennifer Grant at Bury St Edmunds CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Fire crews extinguish trees on fire in Red Lodge
- BNI aims for £1 million business growth following launch in Bury St Edmunds
- Priory School gets gold star marking
- Police call for compensation claim not to detract from officers’ ‘hard work’
- Suffolk’s Police and Crime Commissioner sets out priorities for local policing
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west