Physio firm in Bury St Edmunds celebrates hattrick of awards
Bury St Edmunds based RehabWorks is celebrating a hattrick of awards success.
The physiotherapy firm saw Tim Elliott highly commended in the national Rehabilitation First Awards Unsung Rehab Champion of the Year category.
He ran an innovative rehabilitation programme with a police force.
The firm also provided physiotherapy support and intervention to National Grid.
The power company won rehabilitation initiative of the year employer award.
And Sue Cross completed the hattrick after she was shortlisted in the case manager of the year category.
Andrew Holdcroft, chief executive at RehabWorks on Angel Hill, said: “RehabWorks is proud to see the hard work and clinical excellence our staff deliver every day, recognised within the industry again.
“It is also great to see National Grid win after supporting their wellbeing strategy over the last five years.”
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west