Night Market is a hit
A NEW fixture in Thetford’s summer calendar got off to a roaring start this week.
The Night Market made its debut on Tuesday night, with music and a variety of stalls on show.
The town’s market square bustled throughout the night and David Brooks, organiser, said the event had been a success.
“For the first night it went down very well, everyone seemed to enjoy the social side and we’re looking forward to next time,” he said.
Mr Brooks added that there would be an increase in stalls at the next market on June 26.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
- New chief operating officer appointed at NHS foundation trust
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east