Nicola’s shoes put their stamp on UK’s fashion trade show
The owner of an independent shoe brand has been guest speaker at the UK’s largest fashion trade show this week.
Nicola Sexton founded her own shoe boutique in Abbeygate Street, Bury St Edmunds in 2010 and went on to create her own Nicola Sexton brand of shoe for everyday use.
“This range has now become my best seller, and had a tremendous response through my agent taking the collection on the road,” said Nicola.
She was asked to be guest speaker at the Pure fashion trade showin London this week and used the opportunity to showcase her own collection of shoes.
“It has been incredible fun, a great networking experience and most importantly, has expanded the geographic availabilty of the Nicola Sexton brand,” Nicola said.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west