Next generation of accountants join Fornham All Saints firm
Ensors Chartered Accountants has taken on ‘the next generation’ of its staff after welcoming a group of new students to its firm.
The business which has five offices across East Anglia, including one at Fornham All Saints, has taken on 11 student accountants.
Two of these students – Molly Sykes and Jame Brown will be based at the Fornham All Saints office.
Both join the firm having completed their A-levels and will now study for the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification.
Robert Hatch who is a senior partner at Ensors said: “We are really pleased to invest in the future of the firm by welcoming the next generation of accountants.
“We have a long history of exam success with out student accountants and look forward to further success with our new intakes.”
See Friday’s (30) paper for our full story.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
- Fire crews extinguish trees on fire in Red Lodge
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east