New Look in Bury St Edmunds to reopen next Friday
New Look in Bury St Edmunds is to reopen next Friday (22) after a major refit.
The store in the arc closed at the end of Saturday for the work to get underway.
Fran Mortlock, supervisor, said the store will undergo internal remodelling while the shoes area will be ‘transformed.’
“It is going to look amazing,” she said.
The refurbisment is designed to make the shop look upmarket.
Stores that have already undergone the work include its branch at Lakeside and Marble Arch where model/ actress Kelly Brook opened the store.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Council chief to be guest speaker at Bury St Edmunds Chamber of Commerce annual meeting
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west