New brews have musical theme
Six new brews, most of which have music-themed names have been announced by Bury St Edmunds brewer Greene King.
Yardbird, named after US jazz legend Charlie ‘Bird’ Parker, is on sale until the end on March.
Also on the list of ‘guest ales’ for the year is Revolver, brewed in honour of the Beatles’ 50th anniversary and which will be available in August.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west