MP praises new branch
NEWS of the opening of Ipswich Building Society’s new agency branch in Mildenhall has been welcomed by Matthew Hancock, MP for West Suffolk.
Mr Hancock said: “This is very positive news for Mildenhall.
“I think that it is important that those looking to take out a mortgage or open a savings account have the maximum possible choice available to them and an alternative to the high street banks.
“Another local choice is good news for customers and I welcome Ipswich Building Society to the town.”
The new branch will open in Balmforth Estate Agents on November 3.
Advisers from the building society will be available in the High Street office on October 17 and 24.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west