MP backs start-up funding
Matthew Hancock, MP for West Suffolk, has said a new £30 million Government funding package will boost business in our area.
The Prime Minister announced last week that the Start-Up Loans funding will help to create thousands of new businesses and help young people find work.
Mr Hancock said the news would make a difference.
“This Government is on the side of everyone who wants to work hard and get on.
“There are young people in West Suffolk with great ideas and I would encourage any aspiring entrepreneur to apply for a Start Up Loan to get their business moving,” he said.
The scheme has already helped more than 500 new businesses, according to the Government.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east