Mexican restaurant Chimichanga to open in Bury St Edmunds this Friday
Mexican restaurant Chimichanga opens in Bury St Edmunds this Friday with the creation of 20 new jobs.
The restaurant is opening at the former La Tasca restaurant following a £300,000 refit.
Chimichanga is owned by Prezzo Plc, who also own the Italian restaurant almost opposite.
Claire Brearley, manager at the Bury restaurant said: “I’m confident that Chimichanga will be a great addition to the social scene in Bury St Edmunds and prove popular with people of all ages.
“It will served a superb selection of Mexican food in comfortable and stylish surroundings.”
As well as Mexican food, it will also serve a range of cocktails.
The restaurant will have seating for 76 customers.
Chimichanga will be wheelchair accessible and have a specially adapted toilet for customers with disabilities.
It will be open from 12noon until 11pm throughout the week.
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
- Fire crews extinguish trees on fire in Red Lodge
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east