Men get hairy in aid of Movember
Moustaches of all shapes and sizes are being grown in and around Moreton Hall to help raise funds for and awareness of men’s health issues.
At Sainsbury’s, in Bedingfeld Way, more than 20 staff are taking part while at the Moreton Hall pub, in Lawson Place, team members and guests are getting hairier by the day.
Next Saturday (November 22) the pub will host a pink night in support of women’s health issues.
If you are an individual or business taking part in Movember, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the annual event, visit www.movember.com
- New mayor drives through Tesco’s doors
- Leading role given to ‘trailblazing’ schools
- Old friends form new group with man who toured in hit band
- World’s first professor of networking to speak at West Suffolk College business breakfast
- Future of HMV in Bury St Edmunds is secured after business is sold by administrators
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west