Market trader opens shop selling unique home items
Market trader Jason Palfrey opened Kitchen Kave in Bury St Edmunds two weeks ago and says the response has been ‘asbsolutely brilliant.’
“The shop used to be Kitchen and Things. I used to work in the shop as a buyer and could always see ways how I thought it could be improved.
“I decided to go off and work for myself running a baskets stall on the market.
“Then this opportunity along. It is a big step for me,” said Jason, 25.
He closed the shop in Brentgovel Street for four days while he rearranged the stock to make it more accessible to people with pushchairs.
The shop sells unique wine boxes and other items.
Jason has also increased the home baking section, and prides his friendly customer service.
“I also moved the counter to make the shop more comfortable for customers. Everybody is saying how spacious it is,” said Jason.
- Vision reveals fresh detail on plans to develop town
- PCSO in Bury St Edmunds is found dead
- Leaping Hare in Stanton is named Good Food Guide’s readers’ regional restaurant of the year
- Text message reveals relationship with 15-year-old
- Manufacturing firm near Bury St Edmunds which rose to become largest of its kind in UK targets Europe at World showcase
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bury St Edmunds
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North